Friday, June 8, 2012

May 30th - June 8th

Brush those little teeth!

And this is how I spill my cereal in a box...

Liam and his Grandpa Dave, wearing Grandpa's hat

The best Birthday picture, cake face, smiles and new toys. That smile says all the thank you's anyone could want.

Working very hard at his new lacing puzzle

Liam and his first doctor. She is moving and we will miss her LOTS! But we won't ever forget the great care and love she showed to all of us.

Learning about power tools while we built a fence.

Liam and his new construction vehicle. He loves this thing!

This guy is totally cool, and he knows it.

Mama! Look, I dumped out all the hangers so we could go shopping for MORE CARS! I know you were trying to organize baby clothes, but me running around with this bag was WAY more important than it holding hangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment